Do you want to get featured in high-quality exhibits in galleries and museums? Over the course of my career as an artist, curator, and now gallery owner, I developed five proven marketing strategies that got me into 40 solo shows and over 150 exhibitions in galleries and museums in 10 different countries. Because of these five strategies, my career flourished and I thrived as an artist.
These strategies work even if you have little experience marketing and getting your art noticed!
Let’s be real – the art world is hard to survive in. I want to spare you the expense of learning how to get exposure by yourself.
I’d like to invite you to the hands-down BEST free training I’ve ever put out. The training is called “5 Proven Strategies to Increase Exhibition Opportunities.” It’s live Tuesday at 7:30pm EST.
On this live webinar, we’re going to cover…
- How to overcome mindset blocks (e.g., fears, insecurities, limiting beliefs, etc.)
- How to identify and get into high-quality exhibitions
- How to avoid common pitfalls that lead to exhibits rejecting you
- Any questions YOU might have about how to market and promote your artwork on our Q/A session
- On top of this, I’m going to give you a FREE online course I created that will teach you how to get your art featured and visible to those who want to buy from you. This course has helped many students succeed in the art world! I almost can’t believe I’m sharing these secrets for free.
As another extra bonus, when you attend the webinar, I’ll tell you how to get access to my list of over 200 hundred institutions currently accepting artists proposals.
I’ve only got a few available spots left on the live webinar! So if you’re serious about getting your artwork featured in exhibits, and getting exposure that will lead to sales and success, register now: http://bit.ly/5strategiestoincreaseexhibitionopportunities